RESOURCES For Professionals & Regulators
- The Ketamine Training Center – In person Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy training for practitioners
- Polaris Insight Center – Provides didactic, experiential, and residential training in Ketamine Assisted Therapy.
- Integrative Psychiatry Institute – Comprehensive online CME ketamine medical provider training program.
Associations & Research Organizations
- The Ketamine Research Foundation – Dedicated to research, education and training
- KRIYA – Is devoted to understanding the therapeutic properties of ketamine.
- ASKP – American Association of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists and Practitioners
- The KRIYA Conference – To bring together the most rigorous Science and an appreciation of Spirit in the study of psychospiritual medicines such as ketamine.
- ASKP Virtual Conference – Multi-disciplinary speakers discussing ketamine use for mood disorders, psychotherapy and pain conditions.
- Ethical guidelines for ketamine clinicians, by Raquel Bennet
Publications & Research Articles
- Reviews and literature compilations:
- https://www.ketamineresearchfoundation.com/library/ Is a complete reference source for researchers and lay people interested in ketamine in all its aspects.